Send a postcard to friends and family when you’re away on travels or maybe just send an impromptu postcard from home to loved ones far away! Sharing a message, sights, adventures and memories... A little bit of joy popping through a letterbox... postcards sent with love but this time we’ll be crocheting them!
The new King Cole CAL has been designed by Eleanor Tully. The blanket is made using a combination of different squares and rectangles. The pattern starts with a large central square. Four smaller squares and four rectangles are then crocheted, joined together and attached to the central square. These are crocheted around before further squares and rectangles are crocheted and joined. A border is crocheted around the entire blanket.
This yarn pack includes 27 balls of King Cole Big Value DK 50g balls in the following shades:
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Buttercup * (4090) - 50g
- 3 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Turquoise (4044) - 50g
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Sage (3445) - 50g
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Jade (4046) - 50g
- 9 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Cream (4021) - 50g
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Red (4029) - 50g
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - French Navy (4043) - 50g
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Pink (4033) - 50g
- 3 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Orange (4028) - 50g
*Alternative: 2 x Big Value Baby DK 50g - Primrose (4064), has been included as a substitute for Buttercup (4090).
You will also need a 4.50mm crochet hook. (I have added an option to include a Clover Soft Touch hook) Finished blanket size is 127cm x 127cm. No printed pattern will be in the yarn pack. Part one of the pattern will be available from 23rd May 2022.
You can find it here...